So today I got to go to work with Adam. Fortunately that consisted of a morning of kayaking and lunch. Not many wives get to go to work with their husbands and see what they do...not many would probably want to. I've met all the people he works with, but I haven't gotten to really spend time with a lot of them. This was a trip for the Board of Advisors so it wasn't a "typical" trip, but there were participants of all different abilities there. I loved getting to know everyone better. I loved sitting back and watching Adam do his thing. I could gush on and on about him, but I will resist. (He'll probably already be mad that I'm writing this much about him!) What an amazing day. I am proud of my husband and proud of what he does. I think we're going to go try and hit up the beach again tomorrow for some sun and surf...hopefully, it's been pretty cloudy lately!
9 years ago
6 comments:
oh, ya'll are so cute.
what is adam's job, by the way?
He works for a small non-profit organization. He leads adventure trips for people with disabilities. Check it out: www.outdoorexp.org
that's so amazing. how is it funded? do you know?
They have grant writers, that's pretty much all I know. I'll ask Adam.
well how rare for him to find a job where he gets to combine the things that he's passionate about.
Post a Comment