Saturday, June 14, 2008

Home Sweet Home


So finally we have some pictures of our apartment all set up. It does feel like home to us. It's funny how quickly we've settled in. It just...fits. Our upstairs neighbors have planted the flower garden out front. It brings some color to the apartment.

So we finally put an air conditioner in our bedroom. It was SO hot!!! Unfortunately as you may be able to see in the pictures our apartment has many angles, so it's only good for making sleep more comfortable...but that's all that really matters, right?

I finally got my nursing license switched over to Massachusetts this week! I've sent in two applications at two different hospitals, but I'm still looking...

5 comments:

Jessie said...

your apartment looks really cozy. i particularly love your kitchen table. and did i notice a sundance state pillow? love and envy those.
glad you are settling in. it's amazing how quickly a new space can feel like your own.

Adam and Annie said...

Thanks Jessie! Yeah, my mom got me that pillow when I was living down in NC. I love it.

Sunday Grant Photography said...

it looks wonderful. just like i would imagine. good job. love the picture you got for adam for graduation.

Julie said...

You look all settled in. Don't get too comfy, we want you back here.......in Black Mountain.

Sunday Grant Photography said...

i second that julie!