Sunday, June 8, 2008

96 degrees and rising...


What do you do on a day like that in the city? GET OUT! We drove north and found a great new beach. We crossed the New Hampshire border and went to Salisbury Beach, just south of Hampton Beach. It was beautiful up there, low 70's and sunny, a perfect way to beat the heat. The water up here is cold! It's been in the low to mid 50's. Adam found the wetsuit he was looking for and hit the water. The waves started out around thigh to waist high, and then rose to around chest high as the evening approached. It was a great day. Adam surfed all afternoon, I laid out and started a new book. Perfect.

4 comments:

Julie said...

What a perfect day! It has been in the 90s here. hot and humid, I tell ya.

Jessie said...

whoa, hottie in the 'kini!

Niki said...

That sounds like heaven to me.

Becky Swann said...

That looks awesome, I will meet you there in a minute...