Thursday, June 5, 2008

Yankee Haters


So we live in the world of Red Sox. They are not just the local sports team that people cheer for, they are the culture, they are the legend. Now, coming from a family of die hard Yankee fans it causes a bit of a conflict with me. People don't just have Red Sox stickers on their cars, they have Yankee Hater stickers on them! It's like the Hatfields vs. the McCoys. I'm a little wary to wear my Yankees t-shirt anywhere for fear that I may not return, but don't worry, I'm standing strong. Adam and I were walking down the street the other day and saw this shirt hanging in the window. I had to take a picture of it, I thought it was hilarious! We all know the truth though...

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Annie, its annie. Glad to have found your blog, sunday told me you had one and so I had to check it out.
I'm actually really jealous of the park pictures because it made me miss Sadie so much, she looks just like duke.
Well, glad to see you and adam and duke are well.

Adam and Annie said...

Whatever Braves freak! Chipper Jones is a loser. (I don't even know if he still plays for them!)

Niki said...

he does still play for the braves and he just hit the 400th homerun of his career.

You are a Braves hater.

Adam and Annie said...

Alright, alright, no ganging up Atl girls!

Preston said...

Yeah, its not that the Yankees suck or anything,its just that they arent any good and they all have the CLAP.
Peace

Anonymous said...

HI Adam and Annie, this is Janet Stevens from Bristol. Maggie gave me the website and I couldn't wait to look at. Sounds like you guys are having a wonderful time in your new city. Adam, are people making fun of your accent? I had to comment on the Yankee Haters. Last year we went to a Yankees v. Boston game at Yankee Stadium, watching the fans was better than the game! Be STRONG Annie, wear the shirt! :)