Wednesday, June 4, 2008

The Dog Park


So everyone wondered how Duke would do in the city, how he would adjust and if he'd get used to it. Adam and I were just talking the other day about how Duke probably gets more attention and is definitely exercised on a more regular basis than ever in his life (well, maybe excluding River's Way).

There is a big field at the end of our road that is kind of the unofficial neighborhood dog park. On any given day you can go down there and run into at least one person, if not more, out with their dog. On weekends its a social gathering. Everyday we take Duke down there and run him. I'd like to personally thank whoever invented the chuck-it. I will add you to my "hero list". So Duke is doing great, meeting friends, and enjoying plenty of green space.

3 comments:

Sunday Grant Photography said...

good little dukers! we were just talking about duke this weekend with noah and ben!

Adam and Annie said...

He misses you guys...

Niki said...

I bet he is loving it. I can see how a dog park would be so much more fun than being the only one in a big lonely backyard. (Poor Jack) I love all the updates, Annie. Very impressive.
That's great, too, that you've already seen your family. I know they are so happy you're close.