Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Boston Commons


This weekend I got to go down to CT to see my family while Adam had a weekend program. I can't believe I can be there in 2 1/2 to 3 hours depending on traffic! It was a great time of just hanging out with everyone. Adam was off on Monday, so we decided to go into Boston and go the the Boston Commons, the Boston Gardens, and pretty much wander around the whole city. We covered some territory! It was a beautiful day and people were just out enjoying it all around us. We even caught a surprise memorial day parade.

I had to keep Adam off the Freedom Trail, promising him we'll do that as a separate event another day. For you music fans, walking back to the T we passed the Orpheum Theatre. I still can't believe we're so close to so many amazing things!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited that you get to be so close to your family! Isn't it a great feeling to know they are just few hours away?

Sunday Grant Photography said...

man that is impressive you got a comment from rachel! she never leaves comments. can you tell i am a bit of a comment whore! looks like life is treating you well in ole boston!

Adam and Annie said...

It's been fun. At some point I will have to start working though! Sun, I'll leave a comment on your blog... =) I can't figure out how to leave comments. I've tried to reply to people like 7 times! Let's see if this one works...

Adam and Annie said...

It worked! I kept putting my name in for user name instead of my email! Ha! I'm slowly catching on.

Sunday Grant Photography said...

good job Annie! on ALL the comments :)
love you so much. it hurts i miss you so much like an earache!
I thought that was totally funny, but i have to tell you i did not come up with that myself, but i so wish i had!

Abby Dickert said...

I miss Boston.
I just looked at Sunday and Worths site and basically cried as went through every beautiful picture!! One of the most beautiful families I have ever seen....
Great pic of you Annie on the Common
It took me 2 days to so the Freedom trail because I had to take 1000 pictures!