This past weekend we took the subway to go boulder. Loaded up with our crash pad and Duke, we got a few looks. By the description of the guide book, "take a left off the T and walk through a few shopping center parking lots. Look for a pond, then keep walking, you'll see a path..." And amazingly we found it! There we found a bunch of boulders and met some great people.
The next day we headed to the beach for a little Memorial Day downtime. Unfortunately for Adam, no waves, but it was a beautiful day to just lay in the sun. When we arrived home, our neighbors invited us to a BBQ with them, so we joined them to finish off a great weekend.
8 comments:
Your apartment looks amazing! I can't believe how nice it is. And how crazy to walk through the city to boulder! I can't wait til we can come check it out.
oh so niki will leave comments on your blog! :)
This template for the blog is more stretched out. I like it a lot!! Good job Annie you are getting there. I am so thrilled that you started this. It will become and addiction, just to warn you!
The boulders look great! I can't believe they are right in the midst of the city. Wish I was there with you!
Yeah I'm so glad you have a blog now Now we can always be together even when we are apart:)
i randomly found a link to your blog. look at ya'll. city folk! where exactly are you guys in mass? it's so good to see you on here. now i can check in with you guys when i get to wondering about you, which i definitely do.
Yea! You started a blog! I will be able to keep up with y'all better now. Seth is dying to get up there to visit.
This is great! It's connected us to so many people. You all know the invitation is always open!
Love the pics...what a great Father's Day!--actually seeing you both in person, (rather than by phone). My most special gift.
Can't wait to see the "nest in the north" in person next week!
Post a Comment