So yesterday and today have felt like winter. Well, maybe not quite winter here but it has been cold! Luckily on our last day off together it was again, one of those perfect fall days. We drove up to Rumney, NH to go rock climbing. Since it was a Monday there was hardly anyone there, which is always nice. We went back to an area we had climbed at before to try some of the other routes around there. Okay, so I know I'm bragging on my own blog (how bad is that!), but I was pretty proud to finish my first 5.9 climb in years. It even had two laid back sections! After a few climbs there, we decided to go see if we could get a view from the top of one of the cliffs because the colors were just amazing. We found a new spot called the Jimmy Cliffs with a view over the valley and surrounding mountains. Adam decided to get on one more climb up there before we called it quits for the evening. Walking back we were again reminded how much we love the mountains in the fall. What a gift to be able to experience them while living in the city.
9 years ago
5 comments:
I just read that like you said "it was monday there so..." and for one retarded second I thought it was Monday in New Hampshire? what day was it here? HA
ahh, I wish I was there. I miss climbing.
Nice, Annie! I am so proud of you. Wish I could get in on that. Just give me a year or so.
I am totally loving fall weather here, too. I really think this is my favorite season.
good job annie. i beat the beta was so good, that you were crimping the holds off :) love you
Thanks for the insightful comment on my blog about being the easier child growing up. I love hearing your thoughts! I shall start my praying right away for Adam and his teenage years......the stories that scare me the most are the ones of Dana and Andrew Bobilya though.
Post a Comment