Friday, September 5, 2008

Tim's ENGAGED!!!


Can you believe it? My little brother, who I swear is still 9 years old (in my mind), is engaged! Kelly will be the newest Helstein to the clan. I love her. She is so amazing. She allows Tim to be who he is; she totally compliments him. Her beauty radiates outside and in. I couldn't be happier with the choice. Maggie and I were talking about how we never could see another woman entering our sisterhood of three. We are so lucky to have that tight bond, but there she is. It's like she was just meant to be. They are natural around each other, they have that starry-eyed stare that makes us all sit back and say, "yeah, they're in love". SO...congrats to the newly engaged. We are so excited for you guys. Kelly, we love you and are so excited to welcome you to the family!

4 comments:

Abby Dickert said...

MANY MANY MANY congrats!!! She is gorgeous! Wow, now the Helsteins and their spouses might be one of the most beautiful families I have ever seen! You all are a very easy family to be around and I am sure she will come to be one of the girls very quickly!

Julie said...

I agree with Abby!


And yea! A wedding! I can't wait until my next sibling gets engaged.

Becky Swann said...

that is exciting! congratulations!

Sunday Grant Photography said...

wahoo!!!!! I am so happy for them. What a wonderful family to be a part of. he was my last chance to be in the family, darn!