Sunday, September 28, 2008

Hurricane Season



So it's hurricane season and Adam is more excited about surfing then ever. Here are some pictures from Saturday morning. He went out at 6am and surfed in various spots for most of the day. He met up with some of our friends and cousin in New Hampshire. I'm glad he has people to meet up with because I wouldn't want to be out there!

10 comments:

Becky Swann said...

Oh I wish I was a surfer, but all I have is a rashguard from blue crush! remember that thing:) ha...I'm such a dork

Adam and Annie said...

Um, I loved blue crush...don't tell Adam!

Niki said...

I wouldn't want to be out there either! I hate admitting it, but I would make a horrible surfer. I would just be so scared.

I'm also not cool enough.

Julie said...

Me too Niki. I am pretty scared of the ocean.

What a adventuresome guy Adam is... I'll bet he kept his mother on her toes back in the day!

Abby Dickert said...

Ok I just have to ask Blue Crush?
not the movie....
Or the movie? Because I LOVED THAT MOVIE. I am a tool and even own it. Is that not what you are talking about? It about surfing

Anonymous said...

ANNIE! Wow you look great. You and adam are married, that is awesome. I don't have a blog but I have a flickr and a facebook. my flickr is www.flickr.com/livingsimply
Sheri Asfour

Adam and Annie said...

Abby, yes I'm talking about the movie. Sheri, I can't believe it! I haven't heard from you in SO long! You look so good, your son is beautiful. I'll figure out how to post a comment on flickr soon!

Anonymous said...

It is so great to find you here. I have always wondered what was going on in your life. Are you gonna have kids? How long have you been married?

Adam and Annie said...

Sheri, we've been married 3 1/2 years. We do want kids! Do you have an email address?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.