It was a beautiful weekend in CT. I got to go to the Rowayton River Ramble with Lizzy, Jim, JT, and Ella on Saturday. It was so fun! It's this little fair in town, and we all used to go there when we were little. Games, a few blow up bouncy things, a blow up water slide (JT's favorite), pony rides, music, and food. It's great.
We all did dinner at the beach that night up in the grove.
Adam and I returned home on Sunday night from our various travels to unpack and repack to head to Cape Cod with my cousin and her husband and another couple. Cristobal was moving in and supposed to be bringing some good surf with it. Monday nothing really happened, but it finally came in Tuesday afternoon. It was so fun hanging out with everyone and watching the boys checking the buoy readings over and over again. Everyone had some work to do during the days because unlike us, Mondays and Tuesdays are not typical weekend days. So Adam and I drove all over the Cape between surf times. We saw different beaches, we went to a skate park, and just explored the area. It was a good time to just catch up with each other too.
Unfortunately I didn't really get any good pictures of the guys surfing. My camera was dying and Debbie and I were sitting on the beach talking and I kept forgetting to take pictures...sorry guys. But, it is summer and hurricane season hasn't even hit, so I promise to be a better photographer then! I did get a picture of the clouds and me and my cousin, Debbie, though!
Maggie and Ben are coming up for the weekend!!!! Yea! More on that later....
5 comments:
sounds like so much fun! good for ya'll for traveling everywhere. that is wonderful. we were all at pisgah brewery last night and ben said he talked to adam for awhile. it is always good to hear from ya'll. man that is so much fun that maggie and ben are coming this weekend. have so much fun.
You and your sisters look so much alike! So beautiful!
that picture of you and your sisters makes me feel a little sad that i'm not going to have 3 daughters. i just love sisters. no seriously, ya'll look like a jcrew ad or something. so fresh and summery.
I am so glad you are close enough to drive and visit your family. Sisters really are so great!
hey!!
Love your pics...still can't believe how much you and your sisters look alike. I remember meeting one of them once in NC.
You guys look like you are having a BLAST up there...who knows, maybe we will get there soon!
Post a Comment