Scott and Meg Ellis came to visit us this past week. It was SO much fun and so great to be with them! They came on Wednesday and left on Friday. We went to the Harpoon Brewery on Wednesday night for dinner and catch up time. Thursday was beautiful so we all rode bikes down to Harvard Square and wandered around there for a bit. Thursday night was the event...WIDESPREAD PANIC!!! The boys' favorite band. We grabbed a bite to eat downtown at the Beantown Pub, right next to Boston Commons, and then jumped on the subway to get to the show. It was a beautiful evening, and the venue is right on the water. The Bank of America Pavilion is incredible, as the picture shows! It was a great time. Some of our friends from New Hampshire came down for the show too. Good music, old friends, dancing, clear night on the water...not much can beat that. Unfortunately the time came to say goodbye to them on Friday. It was a great visit. It made us miss the ease of old friends, but it was pretty fun to show off where we live too!
5 comments:
The concert sounds like it was incredible. Seth loved getting the texts from Adam during the show. He was dying to be there!!
Oh my gosh, Annie, I hadn't seen your blog before, but what fun to catch up on your life. It looks like a beautiful life up there and I love all your pictures. It was fun to see pics of Preston's wedding too...the mustaches crack me up! Looks like life is full! Richard's cousin is having a wedding up there in August and we are hoping to come up so maybe we will have to look ya'll (sound like home?) up.
PLEASE look us up if you come up here! We'd love to see you guys!
that venue looks incredible.
Scott said you all had a great time! I'm so jealous. Your house is so cute. I miss you guys...
I'm moving to Knoxville in two weeks. I'll let you know when I get settled. School starts on August 20th!
Post a Comment