First...we have teeth!!! Noah got two bottom teeth in just last week. We had a few sleepless nights and a sad boy for a few days, but luckily we've made it through the first round...only 20-some odd more to go!
It's been so much fun to just watch Noah grow. He's so much more interactive now. He's rolling over and working on sitting up. Whenever I go out and Adam and Noah are hanging out I come back to find these crazy (but sweet) pictures of what they've been up to that day. From making breakfast to doing laundry to bundling up for walks on the beach, I'm never sure of what I am going to come home too. He's not looking too sure about being that bundled up! Haha!
Adam's continuing to get up before the sun and surf. The high the other day was 19 (without wind chill) and I could hear the wind blowing around the house early in the morning. As I snuggled deeper into my covers I heard Adam get up and get dressed. With one eye open I asked what on earth he was doing... "Going to check the surf" he says. Like it would have been an obvious answer. Ugh. He can have it. I'll stay warm inside with Noah! He does get some amazing pictures though...


I'm making my first loaf of whole wheat bread today. As I type I'm waiting on the dough to rise. This is my new project at the moment. My friend, Julie, has let me borrow her bread book and we've been doing some experimenting. We made great pizza dough the other day, but I ruined my pan. It was a good excuse to have to get new ones. I'm predicting we'll have some good loaves and some bricks, but it's fun to play around with. So that is what's been going on with us in an abbreviated nutshell. Surviving winter, praying for spring, and learning to make bread...
8 comments:
Noah is such a cutie! I love him bundled in that chocolate suit! So cute! And Adam surfs in 19 degree weather!!! burr!! he is insane!
Love that you are learning how to make bread.. i have always wanted to do that myself.. but I'm horrible at bread.. I usually leave out the most important ingredient. (the yeast!)
Could that little bean burrito be any cuter!!! Mr. Snuggly.....I just want squeeze him! It looks like you all are having a great time. I miss you. Let's switch places and I'll take Noah and you can go to class.
Ok I think I need to hug that baby while he remains this chubby! What a chunk of wonderfulness! I am quite fond of the hairdo as well, such a little gentleman!
Bring him to visit soon!
Those pictures are amazing that Adam took!
Glad you are having fun baking bread and staying warm with your little cub!
Annie, Noah is so cute. Oh my goodness he is a doll. Hope you are doing great. xoxo
i love that you are making bread. i have been on a kick as well. it just seems like the perfect winter thing to do. that no knead recipe i have is awesome for some good ole fashion country white! Love it. Noah is just precious. I want to hug and squeeze him so badly!
that boy is precious!
Way to go on making bread! I really want to try it myself!
Teething sucks. I hope the next ones aren't as painful. Caleb had the hardest time with teething. I remember those times!
Annie, Noah is so precious! And he's getting so big so fast. I can't believe he has teeth!
The look on his face in that fleece suit is just so sweet. He does sort of look like he's not terribly excited about his Dad's plans.
Post a Comment