We just got back from a trip to Turks and Caicos which my parents so generously took the WHOLE family to (all 14 of us!). It was beautiful. We stayed in a house on the beach and just enjoyed being together and being WARM!!! It was truly amazing...
We took so many pictures, it's hard to just put a few up here. I don't think words or pictures can do it justice, but hopefully these can give you a sense of the place. Maybe if I click my heels three times and close my eyes real tight I can go back...
FINALLY!!!!! that noah is just precious. i feel like i say that everytime but he really is awesome and such a chunky monkey. how much does he weigh? the trip and the place look amazing. i am SO jealous!!!!
Your family is so beautiful I could look at pictures of them all day! Is that weird to say? That trip looks so amazing I am allowing myself to live vicariously through your pictures! It's so awesome to get to do that with your whole family! It must be something about tiny little girls named annie that make those cute chubby babies! He is SO cute Annie!
oh wow! What fun.. I love the orange bathing suit photo! It just shows how much you all love each other and love being together too! And Noah is just adorable! I'm sure it was also wonderful to go somewhere warm in the middle of your cold snowy winter too!
i just blew up every one of those pictures and drooled all over them. yes, the pictures spoke volumes! what a dream! that place is definitely going on my list of places i want to visit. how nice to be able to escape this bitter winter.
Wow! I am sooooo cold right now and that place looks amazing! I love that in every picture you and your family looks like they are loving life. You guys are pretty hot little mammas in your bikinis too...very impressive. Looks like your little family is doing splendid...I just want to squeeze Noah!
I am so jealous too!! You guys just all look so happy and warm and tan! Your parents are amazing, Annie. I know you know that. No Morgan Freeman sightings this year? Noah is SO precious. He just has the sweetest face, I want to kiss it! Samuel is so cute too! I love the playpen shot of them together. So, Noah is definitely outweighing my 9 month old and that is okay. They are both perfect.
9 comments:
FINALLY!!!!! that noah is just precious. i feel like i say that everytime but he really is awesome and such a chunky monkey. how much does he weigh? the trip and the place look amazing. i am SO jealous!!!!
What a wonderful trip! I love all of the pictures...you and your sister both just had babies and are in bikinis lookin' hot!
Noah is 18.1 lbs and 28 inches long! He's only 4 months old!!
oh my goodness Annie!!! he reminds me of Will Singeltary so much. Will was 20 lbs at 4 months so they are on the same track too. love it!!
Your family is so beautiful I could look at pictures of them all day! Is that weird to say? That trip looks so amazing I am allowing myself to live vicariously through your pictures! It's so awesome to get to do that with your whole family!
It must be something about tiny little girls named annie that make those cute chubby babies! He is SO cute Annie!
oh wow! What fun.. I love the orange bathing suit photo! It just shows how much you all love each other and love being together too! And Noah is just adorable!
I'm sure it was also wonderful to go somewhere warm in the middle of your cold snowy winter too!
i just blew up every one of those pictures and drooled all over them. yes, the pictures spoke volumes! what a dream! that place is definitely going on my list of places i want to visit. how nice to be able to escape this bitter winter.
Wow! I am sooooo cold right now and that place looks amazing! I love that in every picture you and your family looks like they are loving life. You guys are pretty hot little mammas in your bikinis too...very impressive. Looks like your little family is doing splendid...I just want to squeeze Noah!
I am so jealous too!! You guys just all look so happy and warm and tan! Your parents are amazing, Annie. I know you know that. No Morgan Freeman sightings this year?
Noah is SO precious. He just has the sweetest face, I want to kiss it! Samuel is so cute too! I love the playpen shot of them together.
So, Noah is definitely outweighing my 9 month old and that is okay. They are both perfect.
Post a Comment