Noah is growing at an alarming rate of speed! He's already 24 inches long (at 5 weeks)! His 3 month clothes don't fit him anymore, we're now in 3-6month or 6 month. He's only 6 weeks old!!! He's started smiling and cooing and laughing and it is hilarious!
My sister, Liz and her family moved up here just a few weeks ago for her husband to finish seminary. I couldn't be happier. She has two kids 3 and 5, so we've all been hanging out and going to the playground. The pictures above are from the playground one afternoon. We even all bundled up and went to this great county fair with my aunt, Liz and the kids. It was so much fun to go with little kids. They loved all the livestock. I even got to go on a roller coaster with my nephew. I seriously think I was laughing harder than he was. Kids totally bring the excitment of fair's back -- although Adam was pretty psyched to go too!
We also went to Anne and Andrew's wedding a few weeks ago in Philly. Andrew is part of the "Bristol Boy" crew, so it was so fun to see everyone and catch up. I loved being able to introduce Noah to so many people who mean so much to Adam. It was great.
So that's a quick update of our life. I'm now typing with one hand holding a fussy little boy in the other...isn't multitasking great?!? Gotta go...
4 comments:
Oh Annie you guys just look so happy and you look so beautiful! Not that Adam doesn't...but he didn't have a baby 6 weeks ago. You look wonderful and that picture of you at the wedding just makes me want to fly up there and hug your neck. I miss you.
Noah is such a cutie! Those first pictures are so sweet. He is such a big boy--you guys must be doing stuff right. He and Julia are almost the same size. Good job growing, buddy!
Oh Adam's comment just makes your heart smile! I'm so happy for you all! Noah is a cutie! And getting so big! Maybe he'll be a linebacker or something! = )
i am SO happy that your sister is near you now. She is going to be such a valuable friend and resource! I am thrilled also that your life is so full and wonderful. Noah is SO cute, i can hardly stand it. I thought the same thing as Niki when I saw the picture of you at the wedding and how pretty you looked with your hoops and necklace! You are doing so good. I am so happy for you guys. We love you.
I'm so glad you posted! What a cute big boy you have! Oh that is amazing, I think the bigger the baby the longer they are sleeping!
That is such a blessing you have your sister near you now!! I have forced sunday into being like my sister with a kid:)
can't wait to meet Noah!! and squeeze and squeeze him!
Post a Comment