Sunday, November 8, 2009

Fall Weekend



Maggie, Ben and Sam came up this weekend for a visit. It was so fun to see them and to see Sam and Noah interacting. We didn't have any big plans, we just hung out, walked around the island, ate some local seafood and did a little karaoke "home style". That's right, I said karaoke. So on YouTube you can find just about every 80's song in karaoke format -- it plays the music and lights up the words as you're supposed to sing them. It was HILARIOUS!!!



Today was a beautiful day -- warm and sunny. Unfortunately the Brightwell's had to get on the road to head home, but we went to an apple festival at a local orchard with Liz, Jim and JT and Ella. They had a bluegrass band and tons of food samples, crafts for the kids, barnyard animals and the best apple cider I've ever had. Now I'm happily tired, showered and in my pj's at 4:30pm on a Sunday afternoon with Noah napping and Adam watching sports...I love Sunday's.



Oh yeah, and did I mention I cut all my hair off on Friday?....

5 comments:

Sunday Grant Photography said...

Oh my goodness you really did. Your officially a mom now!!! I Love it. I remember when you did that at Maney too. I know it looks just as beautiful. Did Maggie cut her's off too? I love that you guys still have has much fun together even though you have those sweet little boys. Sam really looks like Ben huh?! Love the pictures and the update.

Adam and Annie said...

Yeah, Maggie cut her first and a little bit shorter. I tried to keep my hair at shoulders this time. I needed a change, it'll grow out again.

Sunday Grant Photography said...

your hair grows so fast too! i love it!!!

Jessie said...

annie, i can see how much ya'll are loving life right now. so happy for you guys.

Niki said...

Oh what a great weekend and great pictures of that sweet little one. Glad you guys got to have some cousin time. Youtube karaoke looks like fun!
Sam and Noah are so cute together! I can't believe they are just 2 months apart. It will be so neat to watch them grow up together. Wish my sisters lived nearer to me.
Your hair looks great!!