So as any of you mom's know (or anyone who knows a new mom), I haven't had much time to blog. On August 31st at 1:54pm we greeted Noah Michael Combs into this world. He made his arrival at a whopping 8lbs and 15.2 ounces and 22 inches long. He is amazing, of course I'm a bit biased, but we just can't get enough of him. AND he is already sleeping 6 hour stretches at night. Both Adam and my parents spent some time here with us offering hands for cooking, cleaning, diaper duty, and just good grandparent loving. Thank you to all of our parents who bathed us in love during those first weeks. Now we are settling into our new status as a family of three and loving it. God is so good, we feel so blessed. We can't wait to introduce our little man to you all in person!
9 years ago
9 comments:
what a beautiful child, annie. so happy for you. there is nothing more precious than these times you are in. ENJOY.
So happy to hear things are going well. Can't wait to meet that little guy!
he is awesome! i love that he is such a big baby. so sweet and cuddly!!!! Love the pictures. You all just look so happy and not even tired! good job sweet baby noah on sleeping 6 hours. that is wonderful.
Oh he is just precious! Welcome home too! Glad to hear all is going well and sleeping 6 hrs! That is amazing!
Oh he is just sooo precious! I've been thinking about you guys alot! So happy for you! Ellen did not sleep for more that 4 hours until like 3 or 4 months old! what a blessing!!!! Enjoy this time it's just so sweet!
Oh he is so precious. I bet you are just saying that to yourself all the time. It is so sweet to see the three of you together. You look so happy!! Thanks for posting pictures! I have been checking quite a bit. :) What a beautiful little family.
One of the sweeetest families ever! I can't wait to hold him! You all look great and I miss you. Kiss him for me. I love the family picture.
What a cutie! I can see why you would fall in love immediately with him. Can't wait to do the same when we seem him :)
Annie,
Noah is gorgeous and Matt and I are so happy for you guys. Thanks so much for your kind kind words on my blog. Cant wait to see lots of pictures of your little man on here!!
P.S. the 6 hours is pretty incredible, consider yourself one lucky momma :)
Post a Comment