So we had high hopes that Hurricane Bill would bring us the pressure change we needed to get this baby out, but this little one just seems to be totally content to stay in there! It was a fun weekend though of storms and big waves. Luckily our little island didn't flood, but the beaches were closed. Somehow the surfer's managed to avoid the police... Adam's phone was constantly ringing with our surfing friends comparing different spots. We went to one place where the waves were 12-15 feet high. It was amazing and so powerful. Here are a few pictures from the surf spot down the road from us after it had calmed down and cleaned up a little bit.


Adam


Our friend Steve

Me (thought I'd throw that one in for a laugh!) I don't think it can grow out any further or I may tip over!
3 comments:
i am totally saying boy! you are so cute. i am not going to show worth those pictures. he did not get to go to the beach.
I think boy too, but girls are great too!
You seriously look like you just put a ball in you shirt! You really look awesome!
Oh I didn't even think about the pressure change affecting you and your little kiddo! I remember hoping the same thing with Julia, though. You are SO cute, Annie. I love that picture of you!! Hopefully the next picture of you will be holding your little baby instead!
Nick and I thought about Adam last week. I know he had a blast.
Post a Comment