Last night we went and saw Gillian Welch, Dave Rawlings, and Old Crow Medicine Show. It was SO good! This clip is not from last night, obviously, but this was them all together. I also thought the song was more than appropriate for my place in life right now! A group called the Felice Brothers also played with them. It's a new tour they're doing. We had never heard of these guys but they were fun and full of energy! They played every song we wanted to hear with an encore of Bob Dylan's "Lay Lady Lay". It was great. I even danced, partly because you just couldn't sit through most of it, and partly to give this baby the idea that it should start dancing it's way to this outside world. We are just waiting... The nursery is ready, the pediatrician is chosen, the bags are packed...LET'S GO!!! I'm going to go bob in the ocean for a little bit with a friend to try and take some weight off. We'll keep you updated...
9 years ago
6 comments:
i saw dave and gillian when i was preggars with BR too! I need to see them again, they are amazing! you are doing great annie. the little bean will come at the perfect time. at least you have the ocean to help pass the time!
I saw them when Jeremiah and I were dating! So good!!
You look great! I'm so excited for you , that time is so weird because it's like the longest few weeks right before followed by the fastest few weeks, and when the baby is 3 weeks old you'll look back and think "I was pregnant 3 million years ago!" Hold on you can do it! That is so awesome you have the ocean to bob in!
oh and i am going with boy
Oh my goodness---I am going next Friday with my brother to see that tour in Knoxville.
I can't wait!!!
How cool that you guys went. We'll have to talk about it sometime!
I am jealous that you got to see them. I didn't do anything cool in the last few weeks of my pregnancy except sit on the couch. You are suck a cute little pregnant girl, too! I would NEVER guess that you are getting as close as you are.
I can't wait for this little one to get here!
you look fantastic, they just played in nashville too - how fun! Did you guys go with us to DJ Logic when I overdue with Bella?? I felt like a house but it was a great night!!
Post a Comment