I drove back in the car that Adam and I had bought from there for Adam's work commute. I made it a three to four day drive back up north. I had one more stop a little further south to make before heading up north. I went to Swannanoa to stay at Kiersten and Austin's house for Sunday night. I needed to get my Edwards family fix while I was so close! Sunday and BellaRose came over there for a little while Monday morning for some catch up time. (They were returning from their beach trip during my shower). Sunday, for those of you who don't know her, is an incredible photographer and starting her own business. I was so blessed to get to have her take pictures of me in my first pregnancy. I'm really excited with how they came out. She has some of them posted on her blog at http://sundaygrantphotography.blogspot.com. It's amazing to have a friend share their gifts and talents with you to help capture such an exciting time in our lives. I then started my multi day trip home stopping by to visit my Nanny, my family, and finally home sweet home to my husband. Mom Combs, I cannot thank you enough for putting this shower together and all the work and love you put into it. It was perfect!
9 years ago
5 comments:
what a great shower you had. it sounds so peaceful and relaxing! I can't wait to find out what you are having! I am so excited for you.
Thank you also for the shout out. It was so much fun taking pictures of you. You are beautiful!
I'm so glad I got to go see you in all your pregnant radiance! Tell Adam's fam thanks for the wonderful shower and for having those amazing lawn chairs!!!
I hate that i missed it but we were on the way home from the beach that day.
I saw Sunday's pictures of you and they are INCREDIBLE....definitely some of the best belly pictures I have seen.
Love you!
Aren't baby showers so fun? I was really surprised by how much I loved mine. It is so sweet to think about your little one wearing/using all the presents. It sounds like it was a really fun day. I hate that I couldn't be there!
Sunday's pictures of you are so amazing, Annie. You look so happy and just beautiful. Can't believe your due date is getting so close!!
yay Annie! First of all, you look amazing - happy and beautiful. The house is so GREAT :) mark and I are just the tiniest bit envious!! Love and miss you guys!!
Post a Comment