We went down to CT for a relaxing Memorial Day weekend. It was just what we needed, laying by the pool, small town parade, hanging out with family, and music and food at the beach. Amongst the chaos of getting ready to move and work and pregnancy, it was a welcome rest. Here are a few pictures. Unfortunately Maggie and Ben were unable to come to the beach with us Monday because Mags is just short of being on bedrest at the moment. Her due date is almost here, but it seems like the baby is trying to come a little earlier. Stay in there little one for just a few more weeks!
9 years ago
4 comments:
Are we aloud to guess what you are having? I'm thinking boy...I have no idea why. Although I think I will be equally excited either way!! You look great, looks like a fun weekend
so...i bought the fabric for the baby's gift the other day, and i was totally thinking boy too! I just have this feeling :)
Ooo, I am with Becky on thinking it is a boy. What a wonderful day you all had.
That sounds like so much fun. I wish we had a small town parade in Swannanoa. I will be thinking about Maggie. It's NO FUN to be on anything close to bedrest. I will pray her little one will stay in there til it's time.
And I want to guess a girl for you guys just to be different (and because I'd love to see a little Annie) but it wouldn't matter anyway. I am always wrong on these things.
Post a Comment