Friday, June 19, 2009

If it's the beaches....

"If it's the beaches, if it's the beaches sands you want then you will have them..." The Avett Brothers again have given me just the right line for our post and our new location in life. Adam and I have moved to northern Mass to the beach. We sleep with the sliding glass doors open and can hear the ocean. It's amazing! Adam is actually checking the surf right now, not on the computer, but in person. Yesterday he built a surfboard rack on his bike. This boy is very inventive. He also has his own shed where he can keep his boards, bikes, and tools. He disappears for hours in there and then calls me to see what his latest project is.

Here's his bike...



This is our little beach house...





We have the river basin one block to the left...



And the beach one block to the right...



It's so quiet and beautiful. We are very excited about this new move. Adam is going surfing this afternoon and I'm going to work on finishing up on the nursery...those pictures will come later! =)

4 comments:

Sunday Grant Photography said...

oh my goodness this is my most favorite place you have ever lived!!!! it is beautiful. what a great move for you guys!

Becky Swann said...

I am so jealous, What a wonderful place to live with a newborn! This is going to be so much fun for you guys, this house is so cool!
I'm stoked for ya'll (beach lingo) :)

Niki said...

Annie! That place is so perfect for you guys! Especially for a year-round surfer like Adam. I agree with Sunday, this is the coolest place yet. Even cooler than Maney Lane. I can't wait to see the nursery!

Niki said...

By the way, I forgot to comment on this before but I think it's hilarious that Adam built a surfboard rack for his bike. I wouldn't even know how to begin to build something like that. He should check into patenting that.