Tuesday, May 12, 2009

More showers....


This time it wasn't mine though! We had a bridal shower for Kelly this past weekend. It was great to all get together to celebrate the upcoming wedding of Tim and Kelly. The day turned out to be beautiful. Her maid of honor Jess graciously held the event at her place. It was so fun to meet old friends and get to know these girls better. We can't wait for the wedding!



Happy Mother's Day to all you mom's out there. Adam was so sweet and took me out for it even though our little one is still inside. I call it my jumping bean because this little one is active! This is my latest growth. Adam is quite the photographer these days!

3 comments:

Julie said...

wow, what a spread for the shower food. I hope you got to eat lots of it! That is the best part of being preggars....eating a lot. You look so cute!

I just showed Seth the pictures of your sisters and brother so he could see how much y'all look alike.

How's work? can't wait to see you!

Sunday Grant Photography said...

love the belly pictures. can't wait to take some of my own! thanks for doing that. looks like the shower was a blast! looking forward to wedding pictures!

Mylissa said...

Oh, Annie - I love those pics of your belly. Just precious. You are beautiful!