
My mom threw Maggie and I a joint baby shower this past weekend. It was amazing. The weather couldn't have been better. Adam's parents even flew up to come to it! It was so great and a bit overwhelming to have all those people there for you, but what a blessing to get so many wonderful gifts to prepare us for the arrival of this little one. Family and friends who have known us for just a short while or since the shower was for our entrances to this world. The boys went to a Mets game and the women took over the Helstein house for the day. Mom, I cannot thank you enough for this shower. To all of you who attended and to those who traveled for it, thank you.
This is the beautiful bassinet my parents gave us.
This is Adam and my baby pictures. Jesus help me if this child is as big as either one of us were!

What an amazingly beautiful day!!!
Ah yes, Adam and Ben just couldn't stay away. When people ask Maggie and I if this is our first, we should say no, we married our first... =) They do keep us laughing though!
On Sunday Adam, Duke, Mom and Dad Combs, and myself loaded up in the car and headed back to Boston. We had a Yankees/Red Sox game to get to that night (thanks Uncle Jerry!) and a couple extra days of family hang out time. I'll post about that when I get some of those pictures downloaded.

5 comments:
what a wonderful looking day. i can't wait to hear all the things that you got. beautiful pictures and so happy to finally see that sweet little belly! maggie looks beautiful as well!
Yay Annie!! You guys look SO CUTE :)
Yeah a belly shot! You and your sister look so pretty, so fun that you are pregnant at the same time!Looks like such a great shower That house is awesome!
How fun! And how beautiful you and Maggie look. What cute dresses. Where are you registered? And when will I see you??????
Okay, you guys are so cute. I love it that you were able to have a shower together and to share this time. It looks like it was a beautiful shower, too.
Adam and Ben are hilarious. Is that a cabbage patch kid?
Post a Comment