A sunny and windy Sunday afternoon is good for one thing, meeting up with friends to fly kites and run dogs! We all met up at the beach in New Hampshire and attempted to fly a kite. The kite string somehow ended up in a massive, gigantic knot -- sorry Jules! So frisbee was attempted for a short while until we decided on such a windy day, walking down the beach, talking, and watching the dogs play was a better idea. It was good to catch up with friends and feel the sunshine for a little bit.
I also want to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO KIERSTEN!!! I wish we were there to celebrate with you, but we love you and hope you have a great day! I remember having a joint 21st and 20th birthday with the two of us, now it's 10 years later...
1 comment:
There's some more beautiful beach pictures! It sounds like it was a fun day. Wish I lived close enough to meet you guys there. Or at least celebrate your birthday. Hope it was a good one! Happy Birthday, Kiersten, too!
Post a Comment