Thursday, March 19, 2009

The Believe Game

So I haven't blogged in a while, I know. Not much has been happening. Work, Adam's still surfing in the cold, pregnancy's going great. Then I came across Becky's "believe" game and I started reading everyone's answers, I thought I'd do one myself. Thanks Becky!

the rules:
write 5 "beliefs"
rules you live by and you are not aloud to get serious or preachy, political or religious!

1. I "believe" that my dog is a part of our family and will always be in our Christmas cards.
2. I "believe" in hot baths in the winter.
3. I "believe" in cold, outdoor showers after a day of sun at the beach.
4. I "believe" in Queen Helene cocoa butter lotion.
5. I "believe" music is always better heard live.

6 comments:

Becky Swann said...

good work Annie! It's nothing like a dumb becky game to get people back into the swing of things in blogworld! I like me some Queen Helene as well!

Julie said...

You took mine! I have been compiling my mental list for the last day or so and I was definitely going to say something about live music being better. I think I will have to echo you on that.

It is good to hear an update on the pregnancy.

We miss ya!

Niki said...

I love Queen Helene cocoa butter lotion too! I had never seen or heard of it til I went to visit you guys in Bristol and you had the extra-large vat of it in the bathroom. I have been hooked ever since.

Glad to hear you guys are doing good. Hope it's feeling a little more like Spring up there...

Adam and Annie said...

I have to admit, Kiersten is the one who should take the credit for introducing me to Queen Helene...what, were we 19? I don't know, but I've used it ever since.

Courtney said...

I love your list! Our dog is totally part of our family too! And hot baths.. and cold showers in the summer time. Love those! When I went to Costa Rica,there was an outdoor shower and it was one of my favorite spots after a hot day on the beach!

Jessie said...

i love learning these random details about people. like i never knew you were a bath girl. me too, every day.