Yay! The snow is here! It began snowing Friday afternoon, and as of now, Sunday morning, it still has not stopped. Although I've had to work all three days the beauty of public transportation has allowed me to not have to deal with driving in it. Adam, on the other hand, is up in New Hampshire right now doing some backcountry snowboarding with a friend, so I'm sure we'll have more pictures to post of that soon. For now, just wanted to leave you with some pictures from yesterday morning.
9 years ago
4 comments:
Oh so fun! I wish we had that snow here! Go build a hot snow lady and name her Becky for me:)
Me too, Becky. I wish we could have just one good big snow. Annie, I wrote back to you on my comments page about the Avett. Bros show, but I think I should have emailed you or written it here. Anyhow, we aren't going cause we will be in GA. but maybe we can catch you guys somehow.
I am SO jealous!!! We had highs in the 60s last week. I hate it! And it looks like we definitely won't get a white Christmas so you should enjoy the snow before you head south. I don't know what your schedule is or if you guys are coming to BM but I hope we can see each other if you are!
holy mother that's a lot of snow. do they still go to school in snow like that?
Post a Comment