You like the Avett Bros! I LOVE THEM! George and I are going to see them Friday here in Knoxville. They are amazing. When they played at the Paramount I got to sit down and talk to them for a while.
I LOVE them! They are one of my favorite bands, hands down. We've actually gotten to see them quite a bit down south. They're coming up north, but not to Mass. They are coming close, but it's on a date when we have a wedding, so I'll miss them on this round, but can't wait to see them next time! Have fun! Give George our love!
I will ask around to see if anyone I know has tickets. You could always get tickets for the 26th and then see if you could buy them there for the next night.
8 comments:
ben said they played that last night in Greenville. Sweet song!! We love it around these parts.
What a good song for a november 1 post
You like the Avett Bros! I LOVE THEM! George and I are going to see them Friday here in Knoxville. They are amazing. When they played at the Paramount I got to sit down and talk to them for a while.
I LOVE them! They are one of my favorite bands, hands down. We've actually gotten to see them quite a bit down south. They're coming up north, but not to Mass. They are coming close, but it's on a date when we have a wedding, so I'll miss them on this round, but can't wait to see them next time! Have fun! Give George our love!
They are going to be at the Orange Peel for three nights after Christmas. YOu guys should come down to visit then.
Oh my gosh! We totally might!
we got tickets for the 27th but i think that show might be sold out. not sure.
I will ask around to see if anyone I know has tickets. You could always get tickets for the 26th and then see if you could buy them there for the next night.
Post a Comment