It's so nice to have a morning off together. Our crazy schedules tend to allow us to often have random slices of time off together when the rest of the world is off at work. It leaves us with quiet streets, empty dog parks, and no lines. This morning was one of those. I want to hold onto these times of just us, waking up late, eating breakfast together and reading devotions, staying in our pj's just a little too long. It is a sweet time, and I am aware of what a gift these days have been. Just wanted to share this one with you guys.
9 years ago
2 comments:
Very cool
How special. That makes me so happy that you value those very special moments. I can almost remeber those withMom and me as well, (waking up to the sound of the stagecoach rolling by, lighting the candles.....)
Post a Comment