Ed caught a striper.
The boys went snorkeling for lobster...but no luck this time.
The other evening after dinner, Adam and I took Duke and went down to the surf spot that's by our house. It was a beautiful evening. Neither one of us can quite grasp that we're actually living on the beach right now. It's been so much fun. Days off together really do feel like we're on vacation. I guess we need to soak up this time together as our numbers will be growing from 2 to 3 soon! Here's Adam surfing that night.
3 comments:
It does sound quite dreamy to live on the beach. I am glad you two are enjoying it and one another!
Yes your life does sound like a constant vacation.. at least in the eveings and weekends! And sitting outside with a book sounds divine!! Keep on enjoying these moments.. I'm sure it will be different wants the little Comb enters the picture!
Snorkeling for lobster!?! Good grief. You guys have the coolest life right now. It sounds so incredible and I will agree with you that it is about to change in a big way. Such a sweet way, though. Your life is about to get even cooler! Can't believe it's next month!!
Post a Comment