Thursday, February 5, 2009

We're having a baby!


So many of you already know, but this is our official announcement. Yep, it's time, we're having a baby! We just got back from our second appointment with our midwife and we heard our baby's heartbeat. It was amazing. Strong and fast. The most beautiful thing I have ever heard. We're so excited and feel so blessed. To the ones of you that knew, thanks for the encouragement through the morning sickness, I can officially say it's now in the past. I'm 11 weeks and due August 27th on Maggie's birthday, which is pretty funny because Maggie is pregnant too and due in June on Timmy's birthday! We're just over two months apart. So, some big changes to come in the Combs' house, but we couldn't be happier. We praise God for this new life and can't wait to meet him/her!

8 comments:

Niki said...

Oh Annie!!!! How exciting to hear your little one's hearbeat. Isn't that the coolest thing ever? I'm so happy for the new little babies coming into your family! I have been wondering how you were doing and I'm so glad the morning sickness is over. To be over that at 11 weeks is such a blessing. And how exciting for Maggie and Ben, too! I just can't wait for this summer!

Becky Swann said...

yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
now we can comment on it although my baby is not letting me do so right now
love you!!!!!

Sunday Grant Photography said...

i can't wait to meet lil combs either!!!!!!! i am so excited. i know a several people now due at the end of August. So wild! I am so happy about you guys having a baby! Congratulations to you both. we love you so much.

Julie said...

We are so excited for you all! What a blessed little baby it will be to have you and Adam as parents! Love you!

Abby Dickert said...

SOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!! You all are going to be the best parents. And I'm so glad you can share this with Maggie too! Little babies everywhere! I bet your parents are thrilled. Boy, girl??? Is that going to be a surprise? I will make you something. Were you sick over XMAS, so sorry. I wish I could make that go away

Adam and Annie said...

We're going to wait to find out. You all are so sweet. You make me so excited to have this little one!

Jessie said...

yah! you will not believe the love. so happy for you!

Courtney said...

Oh how exciting! Congradulations!! You two will be amazing parents!!